Platform/ DevOps Engineer
— Global e-commerce scale-up
- Thriving retailer currently scaling their team
- Up to date, exciting tech stack
- Constantly evolving technology and progression opportunities
An innovative scale-up retailer that continues to offer some of the most exciting brands in the market. A thriving business that continues to go from strength to strength and is expanding its engineering team. With strong core values as a company, you will have a positive and supportive working environment with ever-evolving tech. This is the perfect company for someone wanting to work with the most up-to-date, exciting tech.
Experience you'll need
- 2-4 years DevOps experience
- Experience of working with either AWS or GCP
- Competent with git or similar
- The ability to be able to communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Solid experience with container systems Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Passionate about learning new tech
- Enjoys keeping up-to-date on new DevOps technologies
What you'll be doing
Working within a fast-moving retailer that is currently scaling quickly. You will work closely with the front-end, back-end and mobile teams as well as the tech leadership. As a fast-moving retailer, the business is constantly evolving so being excited to learn and adapt to business changes is essential. You will be responsible for developing automation and tools, reducing and improving processes. You will continually troubleshoot issues across software, hardware, networking and cloud.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, amazing offices in zone 1, start-up environment perks including socials, office dogs, excellent career development, and promotion opportunities, company pension, and large discounts on products.
Please apply with your CV and Sophie Creese will be in touch!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Exciting opportunity to drive innovationLocation:Remote/LondonSalary:£80000 - £95000
— Well-reputed Design & eCommerce AgencyLocation:Bath / 100% RemoteSalary:£25K - £30K
— Diverse greenfield projects which you'll leadLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£50K - £55K