- Well established, highly regarded business with a start-up vibe.
- Excellent R&D opportunities and opportunities for career growth and progression.
- The opportunity to have influence and impact within your role.
I am working with one of the UK’s leading luxury retailers who are building out their IT Ops and Engineering function and as part of this, are looking for a Platform Engineer to join their team.
This business has been highly regarded for the past 15 years and continues to lead the way as one of the most progressive and influential businesses in their field today.
What you’ll be doing
This role is ideally suited to someone with a background in development who is passionate about working as part of a collaborative team. In this role you will support the development team in taking ownership of their pipelines and infrastructure and will help architect solutions suited to the needs of each team. Reporting into the Head of Engineering and working closely with another Platform Engineer you will be developing automation and tools, to reduce toil and improve repeatability.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- 2 years’ experience in sysadmin or DevOps role.
- A solid understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with AWS or GCP.
- Good understanding of Source Control systems.
- Ability to convey technical detail when speaking or writing.
- A strong inclination towards working within a collaborative team.
- Passionates about new and emerging technologies and curiosity for learning.
What you’ll get in return for your expereince
This role offers a competitive salary with demonstrable scope for career progression and development. The business heavily promote R&D, offering individual training budgets and up to 20% of your working week dedicated to personal development. Plus you’ll get all the usual nice stuff; 33 days holiday, Company pension scheme, Generous staff discount, Team social events to name a few.
Apply with your CV or get in touch with Becca to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Incredible opportunity to join a global design and engineering firmLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £120000
— Incredible opportunity to join a global design and engineering firmLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £100000
— PolyglotLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£60K - £80K