You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Thriving International eCommerce brand
- Strong EU presence.
- Fantastic investment on the Paid Search side (strong budgets).
- Fast growth in less than 3 years.
This pureplay has only been around for 2+ years but they have already made a massive impact on an international scale. Now over 100 employees with 15+ in the digital / marketing team, the business are looking to develop their in-house expertise to boost further growth for this B2C brand.
What you’ll be doing
The PPC Manager will report into the Head of Digital Marketing and work on a combination of AdWords and Bing accounts. Given the ambitious growth rates and matched investment, this is the best of both worlds in terms of start-up feel and resources available.
Further to the UK there has been considerable success in other regions, the main ones here being France, Germany, North America but also Poland, Italy and Spain. Great that you can have this variety in a number of markets for a brand this young, as it can take a while to step up to an international footprint. Their level of investment is going to create huge opportunity in the future so you can expect lots of avenues to open up in terms of career progression.
There is some flexibility on experience here, so if you have a mix of PPC experience it’s a role when you can grow and develop.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience managing PPC for a digital business, ideally eCommerce.
- Open to candidates with either agency or client side experience.
- Need to have managed strong budgets across AdWords / Bing.
- Analytical approach to digest analytical/customer data, and use these insights to adjust your day to day strategy.
- Passion for eCommerce and a strong understanding of how acquisitions can impact commercial outcomes.
- Desire to work for a business with the feel of a start-up.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary on offer of between £30-40k for this role, depending on experience. Great benefits too including pension, private healthcare, fitness events in-house and free products / discounts for family and friends!
Get in touch with Joe to learn a bit more about this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: