Senior Project Manager
— 3 Month Contract
Rate: £300 - £400 per day
Location: Central London
- Opportunity for an Integrated Senior Project Manager to join a fast growing agency working with a global client on a significant project.
- Contract starting in September running to December 2018, potentially longer.
- Role based in central London.
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful agency and play a lead role in the delivery of world leading creative campaigns, ensuring they are in line with the client’s visions and objectives.
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Project Manager you’ll lead a cross-functional team to develop a clear statement of work during the design phase and ultimately deliver it. To achieve this you’ll maintain a concise project brief, ensuring communications are clear and delivery is timely to ensure the roll out of the brand, creative advertising, print and media projects. Through a very hands on role, you’ll co-ordinate the team and be a confident communicator ensuring everyone is kept up to date along the way.
As Senior Project Manager, you’ll have the ability to forsee where risks may lie ahead and mitigate them when possible, managing resources, budget targets and working to strict deadlines. You will enjoy working closely with the client, getting under the skin of their iconic brand and working collaboratively to achieve excellence.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be an experienced Project Manager from an integrated agency with a track record of delivering creative projects successfully across brand, advertising, print and digital.
- Ideally you will have worked with impressive global corporations and brands.
- You’ll know how to take and develop an effective brief, ensuring that the creative studio is equipped to deliver outstanding results.
- Confident managing multiple stakeholders and juggling numerous projects at one time.
- Comfortable using project management documentation, tools and methodologies in order to deliver on time and on budget.
- Excellent communication skills, internally and externally.
- As this is a contract you will need to be able to commit to the full 3 month duration from September 2018.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A day rate in the region of £300 - £400 (depending on experience) is on offer here, along with lovely offices and the opportunity to work alongside an extremely talented team
They are looking to interview ASAP so please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB for further information.Back to jobs