- Exciting opportunity to join an international Digital agency.
- Very impressive list of clients to work with, from electronics to not-for-profit.
- Superb office in London, with hybrid and 100% remote working available.
Are you a Project Manager looking to be part of an award-winning international digital agency? Do you strive to work with not-for-profit, public sector and market leading businesses? Do you look for a real team culture with the chance to gain paid-for qualifications?
If so, take a look at this!
What you’ll be doing
As Project Manager you will be joining one of the most respected Digital agencies in the UK to ensure the successful design and delivery of web development projects. To ensure this is achieved, you will be closely involved from the start to the end of each project, from discovery, planning, production through to deployment and maintenance.
You will be responsible for scheduling, managing scope creep and reporting to stakeholders to ensure the project is delivered on time and budget. You’ll have exceptional communication skills to liaise with clients in and out of meetings when developing the project and maintaining customer focus. You’ll look to contribute ideas from a logical, pragmatic view with the end-user in mind.
Our client designs, developers, promotes and supports projects such as website redesign, brand refresh, brand consolidation, marketing, UX enhancement and technical support, and great news for you, they also have a superb client list. This includes household names across food, fashion, electronics and more, however as they grow their public sector and not-for-profit offering, you will enjoy ownership of these clients, as well as exposure to the aforementioned.
There is a real focus on creating something that is both technically superb and beautiful to look at, so an analytical mindframe with exposure to UX/UI could come in handy.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading digital agency on website development projects, working with a variety of clients, seriously talented development, and design teams, with true autonomy and influence.
What’s more the role offers 100% working, and budget set aside for additional learning and qualifications.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience as a digital project manager, preferably in an agency.
- Previous experience in a fast paced, agile agency environment.
- Have great analytical skills with experience within UX / development.
- Strong understanding of Drupal, WordPress or Laravel.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within digital.
- As a communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you’ll utilise your previous experience to keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly from inception to delivery.
- Comfortable with excel and different software systems and tools.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
- Eager to be part of a friendly and sociable team with a family mentality.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be part of a growing agency that devotes a lot of time, resource, and effort into developing your career with a clear path to progression. You’ll enjoy remote/flexible/office-based working alongside career development and some nice benefits and perks.
Please apply through this posting or contact Jingwei at ADLIB Recruitment for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital Agency working with the Public SectorLocation:Cardiff, UKSalary:up to £45,000
— Fast-growing Digital AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:up to £45,000
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:UK / Remote, UKSalary:Nice Bonus + perks!