QA Automation Engineer
— Medical Devices for Cancer Care
An exciting opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer to work on the development of medical devices that will revolutionize cancer care. Be a part of a pioneering med-tech start up, developing state-of-the-art technologies. If you have experience working in the QA Automation or QA Software Testing, and have background in medical devices, this is a fantastic position for you.
- Development of Patient-centred cancer care.
- Fast-growing med-tech start-up.
- Diverse & Inclusive Environment
- Flexible and hybrid working pattern.
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing test suites to test microservices and micro-frontends.
- Designing and developing test cases for production ready microservices for hospital and clinical software.
- Writing production ready testing code using Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development
- Ensuring that the work of the software team is of high quality and complies with medical devices standards such as ISO 13485.
- Validating software related to a medical device and applicable design/development activities.
- Collaborating with Firmware, Hardware and Electronic Engineers.
- Integrating the platform with sensor hardware.
- Chance to learn new techniques and languages to enhance our software.
What experience you will need to apply:
- A degree or practical experience in Computer Science and equivalent.
- Previous work with any of the existing frameworks like Selenium, RestAssured, TestNG etc
- Knowledge of code building using Test Driven Development.
- Work within the medical device or IVD sector.
- ISO 13485 quality management systems.
- IEC 62304 software development.
- Knowledge of medical device computer system validation (CSV), process validation and qualification.
- Experience with Git, Jira, CI/CD and GNU/Linux.
- Teamwork abilities.
- Previous experience in medical devices within the EU or US would be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your experience?
You will work on new and innovative medical technologies. The company offer career planning and personal development programme, private medical and dental healthcare, pension scheme with 5% contribution from the employer and more. Share Options are considered in the future. Hybrid working with work from home to up to 3 days a week.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Highly detailed construction materialsLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:34,000
— Water analytics technologyLocation:California or Texas, USA, UKSalary:$135,000
— World-leading haptic and tracking technologiesLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£28,000 - £30,000