3D Character Animation Supervisor
— Innovative Start-up Team
- Work with cutting edge AI motion capture technology.
- 3-6 month fixed term contract initially with the potential to go permanent.
- Remote working available.
We’re looking for a 3D Character Animation Supervisor to join an innovative start-up team in London. This will initially be a fixed term contract between 3 and 6 months with the potential to go permanent beyond the initial booking.
The team have developed a cutting-edge marker-less motion capture system and work with clients in the video games, TV and film industries. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a talented and experienced team, working with the latest Ai-based mo cap technology.
What you'll be doing
The animation supervisor will be working closely with technical, management and animation teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the highest quality. We’re looking for an experienced animator who knows motion capture exceptionally well and using their hands-on background can run, train and workflow a team of 3D animators.
We’re looking for a proven leader here with a good track record in the industry. You’ll be supporting the delivery of high volume, fast turnaround animation projects for AAA video games titles. You’ll know the world of TV, film or video games well and how to motivate a team of animators to create their best work.
Leading on projects you’ll be responsible for workflow as well as growing and managing a pool of freelancers. You’ll spend time with clients too, managing expectations and ensuring commercial agreements are met on a day-today basis. Using your hands-on expertise, you’ll train animators on re-targeting and quality processes and be responsible for quality control on each project.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience in a supervisor role, preferably on AAA video games projects.
- A strong track record in delivering high volume, fast turnaround animation projects.
- An understanding of motion capture processes, character acting and rig re-targeting.
- Knowledge of industry animation software such as Autodesk Maya and Blender.
- Strong leadership skills able to motivate and develop a team of animators.
- An understanding of freelance management, project workflow and workload distribution.
To be considered
Please apply with an up to date CV.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Innovative Education ToolsLocation:London (Currently remote)Salary:Upto £50k
— Award-winning tech companyLocation:Swindon with some remoteSalary:Up to £30k
— Creative Digital AgencyLocation:OxfordshireSalary:DOE