Business Development and Marketing Executive
— Nurturing Key Relationships
- Fantastic, innovative user and customer experience design agency.
- This role will have an emphasis on lead nurturing and marketing campaigns in order to maximise business opportunities.
- This position is based remotely, with access to the London office for meetings and workshops.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Business Development and Marketing Executive to join this leading digital design agency in London, who are pioneers in their field and working with an impressive client portfolio. You will be working with the marketing team to ensure successful client relationships are built and maintained, and that business goals are met.
What you’ll be doing
The successful Business Development and Marketing Executive will report into the New Business Director and work closely with the Marketing Manager and Client Services team. The main purpose of this role is to assist in executing marketing and sales strategy to support business targets. You will be nurturing leads and creating proposals that match the needs of prospective clients, spotting opportunities and joining the dots in order to come up with fresh, innovative ways to educate and get key decision makers excited about the agency’s offering.
Experience you’ll need to apply
- A good understanding of and genuine interest in user experience and design.
- Some experience working in a consultative sales or business development role.
- Exposure to a range of marketing channels such as social, content and email.
- A natural people person and commercially minded.
What you’ll get in return
- Salary of up to £35k DOE.
- Bonus scheme.
- ‘Remote first’ working model, with offices available for meetings and social events.
- Excellent working environment - the agency has achieved 90% in overall trust index, gathered from employee feedback.
If you have some experience in business development and marketing and love the sound of this opportunity, then please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£30k - £35k
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKType:Salary:£25k - £29k
— Industry Leading Solutions ProviderLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:£32-38k