— Growing Health Tech, option to be fully remote!
- Join a growing Health-tech creating a ground-breaking cloud platform.
- Fully remote role and the flexibility to pick your own working pattern.
- Be a part of a growing business delivering social impact.
We are working with an ambitious, well-funded start-up dedicated to improving healthcare and looking to grow their team from 22 to 45 over the next 6-9 months. As part of their growth, they are looking for a Frontend Developer with experience in Angular to join their team.
They have offices in Camden, so you have the flexibly to pick where you work from, whether that be in the office, hybrid or fully remotely. However, you must be able to travel to London every few months for team working sessions and the cost of which will be compensated by the business.
What you’ll be doing.
You’ll help shape the way the platform is developed. Working directly with other Engineers and the Founders to design and build a platform that is intuitive and highly scalable, allowing clients to look after their patients whilst contributing to the product strategy.
You’ll interact directly with clients and prospective clients to understand their pain points and deliver what they need, iterating towards a slick and highly efficient UI.
What you’ll need to apply.
- 2+ years commercial experience with TypeScript and Angular (they use v.12).
- Working knowledge of RxJS.
- Experience with front-end unit testing (jest, jasmine or similar).
- Passionate about working in a start-up environment within a collaborative team.
- Knowledge of and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Firestore would be desirable (but not essential).
What you’ll get in return for your experience.
Alongside a salary of up to £65,000 per annum you’ll enjoy; flexible working (location and timings), equity, enhanced parental leave, a learning day each month with paid courses/books, £75 towards a meal with your friends/family each month, a monthly wellbeing allowance (£50 to contribute towards a gym membership or well-being activities), quarterly team socials (including a meal out), 25 days holiday + bank holidays and an additional day for your birthday. You’ll be given the scope and autonomy to make your mark on an early stage start up in a role where you will have a direct impact on the improvement of people’s lives.
Apply with your CV or get in touch with Becca to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— Greenfield development with leading- edge tech!Location:Bristol and remote, UKSalary:Up to £55,000
— Remote FinTech BusinessLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£60K - £70K