— Leading eCommerce Agency
- Join this global eCommerce agency as Project Manager.
- Enjoy a variety of high-profile clients and large scale, complex projects.
- Be part of continued growth, working 100% remote long term if desired.
Do you have a penchant for leading website development projects? Are you fascinated by eCommerce? Do you thrive in a fast paced, agile agency environment?
This could be your next move…
Join a market leading, award winning agency as Project Manager.
What you’ll be doing
You will be a key part of a successful and growing team, providing support to ensure that all projects run smoothly and without hitch. Reporting into the Delivery Director, you will work closely with other Project Managers, Account Managers as well as tech and creative teams, managing complex eCommerce development projects, typically with budgets from £300k to £500k as well as the chance to jump on a £1.5m project they’re currently working on!
As my client continues to perform well and grow, you will enjoy ownership of a brand new project, as well as exposure to other projects, primarily using Magento.
The role of Project Manager here entails a lot of client interaction so strong communication skills, account management and an ability to build lasting relationships quickly will be a great asset to have, as well as overall superb stakeholder management skills.
Whilst my client is a global agency, market leaders in some countries, they have maintained their close-knit team mentality, with well sized teams in each office. We are looking to bring on board someone who knows their stuff, but more importantly is a natural team player, collaborative, and thrives in helping those around them.
Please note whilst the office is based in London, true flexible working is available with the option to be 100% remote permanently. This agency is experienced with remote onboarding and working with international teams, colleagues and clients.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a multi-award-winning agency who continue to grow through successful projects with exciting clients, known as one of the best agencies in the UK for their work.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience as a Project Manager leading eCommerce projects.
- Experience working with large scale, complex projects with bigger budgets.
- Understanding of different types of eCommerce CMS – Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce for example.
- Ability to manage the client relationship working closely with Account Managers.
- Use PM tools such as Jira/Atlassian tools, Gantt charts or similar.
- Manage project documentation such as timelines, risk logs, reports and change controls.
- Ability to run workshops and presentations.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, Agile environment managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within a great digital agency who are really going places.
- You will be passionate about the digital world and understand the full development lifecycle.
- Eager to be part of a friendly and sociable team with a family mentality – whether working in the London office or remotely.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Autonomy and freedom with plenty of support and development opportunities. My client actively encourages gaining additional qualifications, and a clear and defined career progression plan. You’ll also enjoy a very competitive base salary based on experience, and some great perks.
If you have strong eCommerce Project Management experience apply asap.
To discuss further, contact Jingwei Zhou at ADLIB Recruitment who is handling this vacancy exclusively on behalf of the client.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:South West / Remote, UKSalary:£27000 - £35000
— Investment GroupLocation:Remote - South-West, UKSalary:Competitive
— Independent Marketing AgencyLocation:Moreton-in-Marsh / Hybrid, UKSalary:£20k - £22k