Senior Project Manager
— eCommerce Agency
- Join this global eCommerce agency as Senior Project Manager.
- Enjoy a variety of high-profile clients and large scale, complex projects.
- Be part of continued growth, working 100% remote long term if desired.
Do you have a penchant for leading website development projects? Are you fascinated by eCommerce? Do you thrive in a fast paced, agile agency environment?
This could be your next move…
Join a market leading, award winning global agency as Project Manager.
What you’ll be doing
You will be a key part of a successful and growing team, providing support to ensure that all projects run smoothly and without hitch. Reporting into the Delivery Director, you will work closely with other Project Managers, Account Managers as well as tech and creative teams, managing complex eCommerce development projects, with budgets from £100k to £750k.
As my client continues to perform well and grow, you will enjoy ownership of a brand new project with a luxury furniture brand, as well as multiple other projects, primarily using Magento.
The role of Project Manager here entails a lot of client interaction so strong communication skills, account management and an ability to build lasting relationships quickly will be a great asset to have, as well as overall superb stakeholder management skills.
Whilst my client is a global agency, market leaders in some countries, we have maintained our close-knit team mentality, with well sized teams in each office. We are looking to bring on board someone who knows their stuff, but more importantly is a natural team player, collaborative, and thrives in helping those around them.
Please note, the office is based in London and we are happy for you to be office based, however 100% remote working long term/post-Covid is also available.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a multi-award-winning agency who continue to grow through successful projects with exciting clients, known as one of the best agencies in the UK for their work.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong experience as a Project Manager leading eCommerce projects.
- Experience working with large scale, complex projects with bigger budgets.
- Understanding of different types of eCommerce CMS – Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce for example.
- Ability to manage the client relationship working closely with Account Managers.
- Use PM tools such as Gantt charts and Jira/Atlassian tools.
- Manage project documentation such as timelines, risk logs, reports and change controls.
- Ability to run workshops and presentations.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, Agile environment managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within a great digital agency who are really going places.
- You will be passionate about the digital world and understand the full development lifecycle.
- Eager to be part of a friendly and sociable team with a family mentality – whether working in the office or remotely.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Autonomy and freedom with plenty of support and development opportunities. We actively encourage gaining additional qualifications, and a clear and defined career progression plan. You’ll also enjoy a very competitive base salary up to £65,000 based on experience, and some great perks.
If you have eCommerce Project Management experience apply asap.
To discuss further, contact Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment who is handling this vacancy.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
Location:RemoteSalary:Up to £80k + Bonus
— Well established AgencyLocation:Surrey / RemoteSalary:£30000 - £40000
— Superb Digital AgencyLocation:Bath/RemoteSalary:£20000 - £23000