— Top UK trade retailer
- Fully remote work within the UK – no need to come into the office!
- The chance to work for a growing and very well-established business, who had their best year in 2021 despite the global pandemic.
- Work with a FTSE 100 business who have been listed in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. Excellent benefits package and lot of opportunities to learn, grow and progress.
We are working with one of the UKs top trade retailers who are going through a significant period of growth. Despite there being a global pandemic, this business had their best year in 2021 with sales circa 2.1b. Working within the UK and Europe they have over 800 depos and are looking to expand their tech team further by adding 3 more engineers to their team of 12 in the coming months.
What you will be doing:
Working 100% fully remotely, you will be involved in both legacy and green field projects whilst reporting to the Software Delivery Manager. You will be a key part of the team while the business goes through a transition period bringing all of the development work in house. You will be building and maintaining the company websites and internal systems on technical projects through from inception to delivery.
What experience you will need:
- .NET using C# 4.0 or higher.
- .NET Core 1.0 or higher.
- Commercial experience using the MVC platform.
- Database design, programming (SQL).
- Good understanding of testing frameworks.
- Solid understanding of or web services and Restful APIs.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Willingness to learn new skills and excited by technology.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
- High attention to detail and enjoys a challenge.
What you will get in return for your talents:
As well as a generous salary of up to £50,000 you will also be entitled to a company bonus of 15% of your annual salary. 25 days plus the bank holidays. Excellent pension contributions, lots of socials such as go-karting, trips abroad, staff discounts, gifts for continued service, life assurance, health and wellbeing programs, enhanced parental leave, and lots of training and learning opportunities.
If this role sounds like it could your next career move, please get in touch with Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with your most up to date CV.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— UK's largest news publisherLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:Up to £75,000pa
— Cutting-edge tech including VR & ARLocation:Oxford / Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £35,000
— Use technology to deliver real-world positive impactsLocation:Cardiff / Swansea, UKSalary:£40K - £75K+