Power Systems Consultant
— Renewable Energy Consultancy
• Grid, Onshore & Offshore.
• Growing consultancy.
• Passionate about Net-Zero.
This is your opportunity to join a leading consultancy that is passionate about supporting NetZero. The consultancy has experienced significant growth over the past 12 months and has continued to grow into 2021. You will be given full autonomy to continue the growth in your own entrepreneurial and innovative manner.
What you’ll be doing
As a Power Systems Consultant, you will be involved with delivering on several key areas of development from Grid, Onshore & Offshore energy generation projects.
You will be taking power system designs from concept through to delivery. This will involve designing, writing, and reviewing work released for clients.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A degree in Electrical engineering.
- Electrical engineering concept design and delivery within the electricity industry.
- Building models in power systems software and using these to undertake design and systems analysis.
- Understanding of the grid code and other relevant standards.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Knowledge of dynamic modelling would be advantageous.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will report to the Head of Power Systems.
A salary up to £40k, but we could be flexible for the right candidate.
The package includes 25 days holiday + public holidays, 5% pension, private medical, life assurance 3x your salary & a professional membership.
This is a consultancy that is committed to providing employees & potential employees an equal opportunity.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Daniel Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Nature Based SolutionsLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£60,000 - £65,000
— Nature Based SolutionsLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£50,000 - £75,000
— Renewable EnergyLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£30,000 - £40,000