Renewable Energy Consultant
— Onshore & Offshore Energy
• Thriving consultancy.
• Wind turbine systems & battery storage.
• Help support the world’s transition to net zero.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing & thriving Renewable Energy consultancy that is supporting the world’s transition to net zero. The consultancy has global coverage and is an international specialist in Onshore Renewables, Offshore Wind, Marine Renewables, and Corporate Advisory.
What you’ll be doing
You will be leading the delivery on multiple wind turbine projects and as the team develops you will help to deliver on battery storage projects. On these projects, you will be covering both preconstruction and operational assets. Due to this you will need to be commercially aware and have a background with winning new business and preparation of financial proposals, as you will be expected to offer advice and guidance to clients in a commercially focused and professional manner.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Wind turbine systems from small to MW sized turbines.
- SCADA systems for multiple wind technologies.
- Development and construction process for wind projects.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Wind modelling software such as WindFarmer or windPRO would be beneficial.
- Low and zero-carbon technologies would be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will be given a competitive salary of £55-65,00 (DOE) and a competitive package that includes 5% pension contribution, 25 days holiday + public holidays, private medical cover, life assurance 3x your salary, and one professional membership.
Ideally, you will be based in London or Edinburgh, but if not we can support UK remote working.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with me Daniel Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Nature Based SolutionsLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£60,000 - £65,000
— Nature Based SolutionsLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£50,000 - £75,000
— Renewable EnergyLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£30,000 - £40,000