Social Media Manager
— Design, Innovation and Tech
- Award winning progressive PR & Comms Agency championing sustainability.
- National and international clients at the forefront of Design, Innovation and Tech.
- Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working, forward thinking culture.
We’re looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join an industry leading, independent PR and Comms agency delivering cutting edge campaigns for a range of pioneering, high-end businesses in the Design, Innovation and Tech sectors.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will focus on boosting the presence of your brands, enhancing their reputation among key audiences, and building strong online communities through strategic and creative use of various social media platforms. You’ll be responsible for developing engaging content, managing organic and paid campaigns end to end, analysing performance and reporting this progress back to clients, and occasionally persuading the sceptics of social media’s worth as part of an integrated PR campaign.
You will need to be genuinely passionate about the worlds of design and innovation, writing about these subject matters will come naturally to you and you will proactively expand your knowledge of these sectors, keeping up to date with emerging trends and key insights to inform your creative and strategic thinking.
Whilst other agencies were closing during the pandemic these guys doubled in size as the future of design and technology became front and centre for the world. Growing at a sustainable rate is key to the senior leadership team and as they continue to do so there will be huge opportunities for the Social Media Manager to expand the service offering and build a team under them. With that in mind it’s super important for this person to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset with the know-how to really own and develop this area of the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven track record managing social media campaigns in a PR, creative or integrated agency.
- Highly informed about the trends governing social media.
- Creative and strategic thinker with a thorough understanding of clients’ business and sector.
- Excellent client handling and presentation skills, ability to build strong rapport.
- A naturally analytical mind – keen to evaluate impact and efficacy of social media PR.
- First rate communication skills with a detail oriented approach to every project.
- A considerate, empathetic, self-aware and collaborative team member who contributes positively to the work culture
- Ambitious and excited by the idea of joining an established independent PR agency in growth mode.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary in the region of £30k-£35k, entirely dependant on experience, plus quarterly bonuses, a wellbeing fund, private healthcare, an excellent pension, flexible and remote working options and more. This is a people-first organisation where you’ll have tons of autonomy and the opportunity to work with an amazing client base in unique but well-defined industry sectors as part of a passionate and collaborative team.
Get in touch today if you fit the bill.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Lovely FMCG BrandLocation:Bath and GloucesterSalary:up to £40k
— Well-established Tech BrandLocation:SouthamptonSalary:up to £27k
— eCommerce Brands, Hybrid roleLocation:Chippenham / remoteSalary:Up to £25k