Social Media Marketing Manager
— Leading Global Organisation
● 100% remote working.
● Blend of strategy creation and hands-on implementation.
● Opportunity to lead the team and line manage a Social Media Executive.
This exciting, hugely successful business is looking for a passionate, creative and data-driven Social Media Marketer to manage their B2C social media channels, take ownership of their social media strategy, and grow their online presence.
What you’ll be doing
The main remit will be to plan & deliver winning Social Media Strategies, leveraging exceptional content writing skills and digital experience to increase the businesses’ ever-expanding audience of 840k people online.
You will be responsible for strategising and managing social media marketing campaigns across all of the social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube, whilst maintaining the social editorial calendar to manage day-to-day posting. You will ensure clear goals are set to increase web traffic, build a stronger brand identity and increase social engagement with their users.
Creativity, a passion for social media, the drive to work in a collaborative environment and a willingness to nurture the more junior member of the team is essential. You’ll be expected to use your initiative to seek out new opportunities, solve problems, and work autonomously by collecting customer data and reports and utilising them to contribute to upcoming marketing strategies and campaigns.
What experience you’ll need to apply
● A minimum of 4 years of experience in social media marketing with proven success in delivering strong organic growth, user acquisition, high-quality content and social engagement.
● Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
● Strong knowledge of analytical tools, and proven experience in collecting and interpreting data to make decisions.
● A creative, positive, and passionate social media marketer who thinks outside of the box!
● An understanding of international markets and audiences (highly desirable).
● Experience in Hubspot (desirable).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This role is offering a salary of £35k in addition to a generous annual bonus. Fantastic perks including a company pension scheme, health insurance and mental health first aiders are available. A laptop will also be provided.
This is an urgent requirement so please send your cv to Alice ASAP to be considered!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Established eCommerce AgencyLocation:WiltshireSalary:Competitive
— Specialist Marketing AgencyLocation:Bath / Part-remoteSalary:£25-35k (DOE)
— Leading, innovative UK business.Location:Bournemouth OR CroydonSalary:£35-40k