SAP Hybris Tech Lead
- Join a leading eCommerce agency as a Senior SAP Hybris Technical Lead.
- Offering flexible working, great benefits, and exciting brands.
- Flexible hours and competitive salary.
A Leading SAP Partner is looking for a creative and ambitious Front-End Developer to work as part of a vibrant team of SAP Hybris experts.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working as part of an upbeat and collaborative development team, providing eCommerce solutions to a range of exciting and interesting brands. You will participate in client meetings, using your expertise to consult and inform clients on the technical requirements of projects. As an expert in the field, your advice will be valued and play a key part in keeping projects on track and running smoothly. You’ll be among many SAP Hybris experts and have the chance to learn with an established team of Hybris specialists.
Our client is a leading SAP commerce solution provider, and you’ll be working with experts to create innovative and responsive websites. As a Senior SAP Developer, you’ll be working on enterprise websites using Java/Spring, migrating websites, supporting the team, and taking ownership of the non-development technical tasks including project initiation and deployment processes. You will also suggest any improvements that can be made to websites, consulting on plug-ins or apps that clients may need.
Our client provides a well-rounded and complete solution for all their clients. This is a chance to work in a growing industry, using one of the most successful products on the market to create something different!
What experience you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience with SAP Commerce
- Lead role in at least 1 full project lifecycle implementing SAP Commerce
- Experience with SAP Commerce Cloud V2 hosting
- Knowledge of other products within the SAP CX and ERP suites
- 6+ years’ Java experience
- Expert with version control software
- Passion for delivering quality software solutions
- Methodical and structured approach with eye for detail and quality
- Excellent investigative and problem-solving abilities
- Work well individually or as part of a team, irrespective of team size
- Self-starter willing and able to take ownership and assume responsibility
- Ability to manage own and others’ time, prioritise and meet tight deadlines and support others to do the same
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and non-technical level and the ability to communicate with and present to clients
- Enthusiastic, passionate and quick learner, with the desire to broaden knowledge and expand skills
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary with flexitime and flexible working (1/2 days work from the office in King’s Cross, London). You’ll also enjoy a structured and personalised professional development programme in addition to multiple employee perks and becoming part of an agency that is incredibly well funded and growing in all areas.
If you’d like to apply, get in touch with Joshua Aptroot at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 7985273768.
You might like...
You might like...
— Puppy training appLocation:London, UKSalary:Up to £80,000
— UK's largest news publisherLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:Up to £75,000pa
— Cutting-edge tech including VR & ARLocation:Oxford / Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £35,000