Scrum Master (digital product team)
— leading charity digital team
- Work with a versatile product portfolio.
- Enjoy a modern, flexible culture.
- Become a leading member of a 50-man digital team.
I've been working long term with a 50 man digital product team within the charity sector, it consists of dev, product managers, UX and test- they need a delivery manager to coordinate the delivery of their key projects, lead on the agile/kanban culture and keep their work flowing in line with key deliverables. The product portfolio consists of web, mobile, microsites and some service design projects too.
What youll be doing
Working alongside digital product teams within a wider digital team of product, design, development, analytics and marketing- you will be coordinating the delivery of innovative campaigns, product design, messaging, print and merchandise collateral.
What experience youll need to apply
- Previous experience in a delivery/production role.
- Experience of agile planning with a range of tehcniques including Kanban.
- Be an experienced researcher and comfortable with user testing practices.
- Proven ability to deliver complex projects and products across an organisation digital portfolio whilst coordinating multiple cross functional product teams.
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to managing capacity and resources within cross functional teams, risk management will be key.
- Have a real passion for user innovation and the digital industry as a whole.
What youll get in return for your experience
30 days paid holiday not including bank holiday (8 additional days, flexible working, family benefits, 10% pension and more. You will also have access to training budget, peer to peer learning, mentorship from senior product staff and A supportive and friendly working environment.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.