Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director
— World-famous Brand Strategy Agency
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director role with a world-famous Brand Strategy agency.
- Get stuck in at brand definition phase for an innovative new Consumer Healthcare brand.
- Salary up £45k excellent pension, well-being package, health & critical illness cover + more.
We’re looking for a seasoned Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director with expertise in Brand Strategy to join a world-famous Brand Strategy / Marketing agency. This is your opportunity to join a world-renowned Brand Strategy agency, right at the beginning of a monumental project. There’s huge scope for career progression. The culture is very supportive, inclusive, and the perfect place for an ambitious, kind, no-ego Senior Account Manager to become part of something really special.
What you’ll be doing
- The Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director will lead an exciting new corporate branding project for an innovative new consumer healthcare proposition with a global footprint.
- They’re at the naming stage so you’ll get stuck in right at the beginning - it’s a massive opportunity. Once the brand has been created you'll lead the activation, internal and external, across a multitude of touchpoints.
- Reporting to the Client Services Director and working alongside the CEO, it's a great opportunity for career progression.
- You’ll work with some of the best creative talent and strategists in the industry.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a Brand Strategy or Marketing agency, as a Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Manager
- Proven experience managing large-scale corporate branding projects or other branding work.
- You must have worked for a branding agency, marketing agency or similar.
- Global client experience would be beneficial but isn’t essential.
- Consumer healthcare client experience would be a bonus but isn’t essential.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £45k (depending on experience) + excellent benefits (the company will double pension contributions up to 8%), BUPA healthcare, Life Assurance, Income Protection, generous holiday allowance, and an excellent company culture.
- Flexible working – 2-3 days a week from home.
- Amazing offices with roof terrace overlooking London’s iconic skyline and loads of other amazing features.
If you’re an experienced Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director with a background in Brand Strategy, please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol plus flexible workingSalary:Up to £80k + benefits
— Renowned Digital Agency In The West MidlandsLocation:West MidlandsSalary:£40k - £60K
— Leading FMCG BrandLocation:Bristol or LondonType:Salary:£30-35k