Senior Data Engineer
— Global Charity
- Join one of the leading charity institutes helping children across the world.
- They have rich data streams across 70 different countries.
- A fantastic working culture with people who care about their work and impact.
This global charity client operates in over 70 countries with its mission to help young people to overcome challenges. The data team supports its mission by delivering high-quality services; developing platforms to support business optimisation and innovating new processes.
What you will be doing
As the Senior Data Engineer, you will be required to lead on system integration, data modelling and infrastructure. You will oversee the rest of the team and collaborate with the IT Development Manager to implement new data processes, manage databases and move towards self-service analytics.
This is a fantastic opportunity to step up into a technical leadership position
What you'll need to apply
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in data development/engineering
- SQL and SSIS essential
- Data modelling experience essential
- Experience with performance tuning and optimisation
- Comfortable challenging line-management on solution design and standards
- DBS check will be required
What you will get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £43,000 plus benefits and the opportunity to make a positive difference globally
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Data Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— International Law firmLocation:BristolSalary:£27k-£32k
— Excellent Learning & Development Opportunities
— Big Four - Global ProjectsLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive