Senior DevOps Engineer
— Industry leading AI business
- Work on a industry leading AI product.
- Lead DevOps projects from inception to deployment.
- Excellent benefits package.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a business who are on a mission to revolutionise human-machine communication. By teaching machines to understand natural language and hold human-level conversations, they help businesses to transform their customer experience, create revenue, improve operational efficiency and prove ROI quickly.
From day one, their focus has been on creating a voice self-service experience in any language, regardless of accents or slang. Their main goal is to deliver enterprise-ready voice assistants that match and excel household names.
They are currently looking for a passionate and dedicated Senior DevOps Engineer to join their DevOps team who will help to support their innovative conversational AI products.
What you'll be doing:
Your responsibilities will involve managing and upgrading cloud infrastructure for their products and the Engineering team. Over the next 12 months, this will include:
- Building, configuring and maintaining cloud infrastructure for new and existing clients, working with the rest of the team to shape the next generation of conversation products.
- Configuring and maintaining development infrastructure, working with software engineers to build “DevOps best practice” and efficient processes.
- Monitoring and updating their infrastructure to ensure it stays secure and scales with the demands of a growing company.
- Being part of their on-call rota to support our engineering systems.
What experience you will need to apply:
- 3-5 years of previous commercial Devops experience.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud tooling with experience of building modern and secure commercial deployments.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Terraform and/or Ansible.
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience administering Kubernetes clusters and awareness of Serverless technology.
- Wider experience with other cloud services such as GCP, Azure.
What you'll get in return for your experience:
My client offer a competitive salary (up to £100,000pa) for this role combined with a great benefits package. Some of the highlights include enhanced parental leave, L/D budget, Private health care and Dental as well as many more.
Like the sound of this one? Apply with your CV or get in touch with Gareth to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:South West / Remote, UKSalary:£27000 - £35000
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + Bristol, UKType:Salary:Up to £550 p/day - "Outside IR35"