Senior Digital Product Designer
— Top Challenger Brand
- Join an ambitious team with plenty of opportunities for progression.
- Take design ownership for a crucial suite of products and tools.
- Enjoy working as part of a rewarding and truly inclusive culture.
We’re looking for a Digital Product Designer to join one the UK’s leading challenger brands.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll be leading on the design of internal tools and systems. The business has experienced a meteoric rise to success over the last few years and with over 4 million customers now using their products the time has arrived to mature their own tools.
You’ll be working with a varied set of products that have evolved as the business has grown. Your job will be to get under the skin of how these are currently working, what can be improved and how to create a more holistic suite of products that will serve the team long into the future.
Day to day you’ll be working in a cross functional team so will partner with PM’s Data Scientists, User Researchers, Engineers and Writers to ensure what you’re making is based on the right insight, is bult well and delivered effectively. Your role will be end to end from research through to UI design, though the deep user insight will be provided by dedicated researchers.
You’ll also be part of the wider design discipline and work closely with a talented team of designers that meet regularly so they’ll be plenty of opportunities for inspiration and collaboration with peers.
What experience you’ll need
- Though you’ll be working on internal systems we’re looking for someone that’s been part of a team shipping B2C products in the past.
- You’ll understand systems design and how a variety of products can be brought together for more holistic experiences.
- You’ll need Experience throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- A great communicator and collaborator with great workshop facilitation skills.
- Have worked as part of cross functional agile teams in the past.
- Be strategic and able to contribute to the strategy and vision for your product area.
- Be self-managing and comfortable as part of a flat management structure.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll enjoy a good salary, share options, a mature flexible working policy, generous holiday allowance, private health insurance and L&D budget. You’ll also be part of a great culture that puts huge important in creating a diverse and inclusive environment for it’s people.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV + portfolio to be considered.