Senior IT Engineer
— Pioneering Bio-tech scale up!
- Pioneering Bio-tech scale up!
- Greenfield project - Network design and implementation.
- Amazing team culture in a role with purpose.
We have partnered exclusively with an amazing bio-tech who are revolutionising drug discovery. This organisation is building a platform, powered by machine learning, for the purpose of developing novel protein therapeutics that ultimately will enable them to bring life changing medicines to market in vastly more efficient ways than conventional pharma companies.
This exceptional business is now looking for a Senior IT Engineer who will be responsible for the build and maintenance of the IT Infrastructure that glues their revolutionary therapeutic drug platform together.
What you’ll be doing
As the business grows it is imperative that their infrastructure is brought under proper management so this role requires someone with demonstrable experience in building secure and robust infrastructure in a hybrid environment, coupled with knowledge and experience of strategic planning and corporate network design.
Working in a cross-functional team you will be responsible for streamlining the IT infrastructure - standardising tooling and methodologies as appropriate. This is an exciting Greenfield project where you will take the lead on designing and building out the network in the existing office & lab space and working on design & implementation for their new spaces.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Solid background in IT infrastructure engineering in both a Windows and cloud environment.
- Experience in corporate network design.
- Proven experience managing SaaS tooling (e.g. GSuite, Okta/OneLogin), preferably including scripting and automation or infrastructure-as-code-management styles.
- Documentation skills to outline processes and practices to help staff self-serve where possible.
- 3rd party vendor management.
- Ability to communicate technical detail with non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience mentoring junior team members, and a desire to grow in management skills.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams ideally in a Lab environment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A fantastic opportunity to join an incredible, mission-led company in a fascinating field that will change people’s lives! Amazing salaries, share options, remote working & lovely office space, health care, socials and much more.
To apply or register your interest, send your CV to email@example.com or call on 0117 926 9530