Senior Ops Engineer
— DevOps for Mission-led, biotech company
- Pioneering bio-tech start-up.
- Cutting edge Technology, Robotics & Machine Learning.
- Excellent salary + share options and other amazing benefits.
We have exclusively partnered with a well-funded, bio-tech start-up who are revolutionising drug discovery. This organisation is building a platform, powered by machine learning, for the purpose of developing new protein therapeutics that ultimately will enable them to bring life changing medicines to market in vastly more efficient ways than conventional pharma companies.
This amazing business is now looking for a Senior Ops Engineer who will work in a cross-functional team and be responsible for the build and maintenance of high quality and scalable infrastructure for the production lab and cloud compute environments using infrastructure-as-code techniques.
What you’ll be doing?£?
You will be working closely with Automation Engineers and Platform Scientists in deploying and developing a scalable and flexible robotic lab. You will be responsible for designing and building the infrastructure for our production lab and cloud compute environments using infrastructure-as-code techniques. You will also turn lightweight projects proposals into fully-fledged designs and implementations and design and standardise technical approaches from scratch.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience designing, building, and managing infrastructure-as-code cloud systems, ideally in GCP
- Experience building C Comfortable with virtualizing Windows, including CD pipelines for Windows images and hardware integration to VMs
- CI/CD pipelines with e.g. GitHub Actions and Harness or similar
- Familiarity with deploying and managing production AI models (on Google infrastructure)
- You will be a great team player, able to work independently and within a multi-disciplinary team.
- You will be a clear communicator and be able to effectively articulate plans/ ideas with specialists from your own team and other fields (ie. Scientists).
- Desire to document processes and practices to help our staff self-serve where possible
- A passion for DevOps and a desire to use DevOps to make processes slicker
- Experience mentoring junior team members
What you’ll get in return for your experience?£?
A once in a lifetime opportunity to join an incredible, mission-led company in a fascinating field that will change people’s lives! Amazing salaries, share options, remote working & lovely office space, health care, socials and much more.
To apply or register your interest, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0117 926 9530
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— React.js, Cyber SecurityLocation:BristolSalary:£35K-£50K
— 4 Months - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolSalary:Up to £600 p/day
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + LondonSalary:up to £550 p/day