Senior Product Manager
— B Corp & Top 100 Start-Up
- Top 100 Start-up
- Lead a team of Product Managers
- Join a B Corp
A leading eCommerce start-up is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their growing team. You’ll have the opportunity to join the company in one of it’s most exciting moments of its growth and you will have the chance to have a huge impact on their business.
You’ll have the opportunity to join a B Corp organistation and have a genuine and lasting impact on the start-up as it capitalises on amazing growth in 2019 + 2020 and it steams towards its Series B funding next year.
What skills you’ll need
- Years of experience in product management, preferably B2C.
- Demonstratable evidence of genuine, positive impact on the business
- A user-centric or user-first approach toward product is a MUST.
- Experience of successfully leading high-performance Product teams.
- Start-up experience is a bonus.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading and coaching the Product team. Work with the wider business being user-centric, agile, and lean.
- Experimentation – design and test experiments and make data-driven decisions based on lots of interdependent factors.
- Working really closely with the teams across the business to help use tech in the most user-friendly way possible.
- Be responsible for the product roadmap in the short, medium, and long term. You’ll be working with leadership across the whole company (engineering, marketing, C-Suite) on roadmaps.
- Being commercially-minded – tracking product performance, looking for opportunities to drive revenue, and finding the overlap between user + business goals.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to work in a B Corp!
- 32 days holiday
- Free, cooked lunches
- Fantastic team
Please apply with the latest copy of your CV and provide the best number to call you on. If you think you are an amazing fit for the role then please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADLIB is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.