You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Service Design Consultant
— Government digital service
- Work with a renowned design agency.
- Enjoy a modern, start-up culture.
- Get involved with a cutting edge project.
Were looking for a UI Designer with some front end development ability to join an exciting business in the South West. The studio has been built from the ground up with flexibility in mind so you can work from wherever you please. This is a full time permanent position but as long as you hit your hours every week when you do them is also up to you.
What youll be doing
Working alongside our Service Design Lead and the rest of the team youll be playing a leading part in developing the services and products they are rolling out. Successful candidates will be inquisitive, pragmatic, and empathetic, not only to stakeholders, but to the client team they will be working with and nurturing in adopting the tools, and evolving them further.
What experience youll need to apply
- Previous experience at a senior level within a service design role
- A portfolio or collection of case studies that showcase your service design experience.
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management.
- Excellent research, co-designing and prototyping skills.
- Previous agency experience, comfortable with client relationships, agency processes and cultures.
- Have a real passion for user experience and the industry as a whole.
What youll get in return for your experience
This is a role with the potential to grow and be extended, perform well and you could become a key freelance option for a leading agency and its pioneering client.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.