— Smart Vehicle Technology (commercial Vehicles)
- Huge growth opportunities with excellent long term career options (30 new growth roles for 2021)
- Dartford/East London
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Our client is looking for an experienced Service Manager who has knowledge within the commercial vehicle industry and auto electrics. You will be leading all operational and project work, with regular contact with clients and suppliers.
What you will need:
- Experience of scheduling installs and service work
- Excellent knowledge of commercial vehicles
- Desire to train and develop teams
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites to support with projects and installs when required
- Looking to join an exciting and growing company, working with the latest technology
What you will be doing:
The role will be varied each day and require technical and commercial know how. You will work with and manage sub-contractors to book in project work, as well as delivering all necessary training to the engineering team. You will also work closely with the development team to ensure all new technology can be rolled out and manged effectively by the engineering team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will receive an excellent remuneration package and join a company in an extremely exciting growth phase, with realistic career progression! The company are looking to make 20/30 more hires this year, alongside 7 immediate growth vacancies.
For more information or to apply, please apply to the advert directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Working on cutting edge technology for the space sectorLocation:OxfordshireSalary:Competitive
— R+D ProjectsLocation:TauntonSalary:Competitive
— Innovative and sustainable packaging developmentLocation:ObanSalary:Circa £33,000