Software Developer (Backend)
— Leading apparel brand
- Opportunity at a globally recognised apparel brand.
- Chance to join a growing tech team.
- Incredible benefits package including 30-days holiday.
My client are on the hunt for a talented Back-end Developer to help enhance and strengthen their online presence. They have a vision to create the world’s best performance eye-wear. They are a young and dynamic team that’s growing fast, with offices in Verbier and London. They are always results-driven and demand high quality output from all team members. They don’t believe in set office hours, dress codes, strict holiday allowances or fixed working locations. They are unlike any company you’ve worked for before.
What you'll be doing:
Your primary focus as their Back-end Developer will be to drive the continual improvement of their back-end systems and services, working with the wider engineering team to deliver high performance and high-quality code which helps enhance the experience of both their customers and your colleagues.
From day one you will be deploying code to production and enjoy solving complex business challenges. You will be responsible for implementing and validating back-end enhancements as well as designing and building new systems. You will be working as part of the engineering team directly with the CTO, as well as design and marketing teams.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Writing clean, back-end code across a variety of services.
- Working as part of a cross-functional team continually striving to identify and solve novel problems.
- Working on a dynamic, rapidly evolving ecosystem with direct involvement through all stages of development from inception through to deployment and validation.
- You will understand their key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic, and identify
opportunities to enhance the brand and delight our customers.
- You will continuously analyse the changing eCommerce environment and identify areas to
apply technology to improve our offering.
- You will work in a high performing, agile tech team to lay the foundations for future growth.
What experience you will need to apply:They are looking for someone who is passionate about solving complex problems with simple solutions and who has some of the following skills and competencies:
- Expert knowledge and commercial experience of Python, Django and Django Rest Framework.
- Understanding of back-end performance and cross browser compatibility.
- Experience with modern DevOps processes using Docker is a bonus.
What you'll get in return for your experience:
They are offering a competitive salary (up to £70,000pa) for this role combined with a great benefits package. Highlights include well over 30 days holiday, professional development budget, mental and physical health support and an annual away-week.
Like the sound of this one? Apply with your CV or get in touch with Gareth to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Puppy training appLocation:London, UKSalary:Up to £80,000
— UK's largest news publisherLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:Up to £75,000pa
— Cutting-edge tech including VR & ARLocation:Oxford / Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £35,000