— Crypto Scale-Up
- Gain exposure to the Crypto space.
- Work on an API that gets over 400 million calls per day from 5 million unique users.
- Fully Remote opportunity.
Do you want to work for a global leader in digital asset data providing institutional and retail investors with real-time and historical data spanning 5,000 coins and 250,000 currency pairs. By aggregating and analysing tick data from globally recognised exchanges and seamlessly integrating multiple datasets, they offer a comprehensive, granular overview of the market across trade, order book, historical, social and blockchain data.
What you'll be doing:
They are looking for a mid level Engineer to join their internal tooling team, working closely with their other engineering teams and product managers to produce highly available and easy to use tooling systems, forming the critical backbone of their infrastructure. This role will provide exposure to a wide range of data sets and systems to enhance the functional operations of the whole business. This is a newly forming team with many technical challenges and plenty of room for personal career progression as the team expands.
Your day to day will include:
- Designing and implementing highly available, fault tolerant data management services.
- Working in close collaboration with infrastructure and other internal data ingress and egress teams.
- Taking ownership of key technology decisions, building resilient systems and optimising for ease of use.
- Conducting code reviews and continuously look at ways of improving our ways of working.
- Creating detailed internal documentation for the systems you work on.
What experience you'll need to apply:
They'd love to hear from you if you have experience in the following -
- Unix based systems.
What you'll get in return for your experience:
My client are offering a competitive salary (up to £70,000 doe) for this role combined with a great benefits package. Highlights include a Wellness and Training Stipend, discretionary bonus and more.
Like the sound of this one? Apply with your CV or get in touch with Gareth to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading Tech FirmLocation:Bristol/remote, UKSalary:Up to £60k
— Digital TransformationLocation:Northampton or Croxley, UKSalary:45000
— UK's largest news publisherLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:Up to £75,000pa