eCommerce Manager/Head of eCommerce
— lovely Household Brand
- Managing the launch of the eCommerce sites.
- Well-known Sports brands.
- Fantastic resources to hand and a broad role across eCommerce.
This household brand has been predominantly selling through retail and has realised the need to rapidly upscale their eCommerce offering. Well-known for their retail presence in the UK this role will manage the launch of the eCommerce site and work broadly across the full customer journey.
What youll be doing
Reporting into the Sales and Marketing Director, your role will have the scope to shape the new site based on your recommendations, with support in the form of an overarching plan.
As mentioned above, the role is a broad one working across all areas of the customer journey. This is a hugely exciting element of the role to retain the wider control from a more strategic standpoint, as large teams for big brands mean you can get pidgeon-holed into niche areas.
Working with the brand managers, marketing execs, developers and graphic designers, youll use your solid experience as a template to outline the digital roadmap for the launch of the site. Digital acquisition channels will include PPC, SEO, Retargeting, Email Marketing / CRM and Social Media, these skills will align with your proven ability to grow sales for B2C brands.
This is a hugely exciting role where you can have input on a new site from day one, but also a strong brand backing. Its rare that a new site launch will see such a quick uptake from a customer base, which makes this a really unique role.
What experience youll need
- Excellent track record in eCommerce management, ideally with experience handling the launch of an eCommerce site.
- Demonstrable management of successful campaigns for PPC, SEO, Social Media.
- Proven ability to drive strategy and manage both web development and digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Shopify a real plus.
- Ability to work across the full customer journey including optimisation, digital marketing, analytics and retention/CRM.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer so please get in touch for more information. Usual Benefits and more included - available on request.
Get in touch with Marlie to hear more information on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Biddable Media & PPC / Content & Social Media / Digital Marketing / eCommerce / SEO jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting network company!Location:CaldicottSalary:£20k-£27k
— Incredible Opportunity in Central BathLocation:BathSalary:£20k-£25k
— Independent Full-service AgencyLocation:Stratford-upon-AvonSalary:Up to £35k