— Hugely Successful International Company
- New, exciting position based in London.
- Established brand with huge investment.
- Working as part of an eCommerce team across Europe.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful international company with a big eCommerce focus. With London as your base, this is a great opportunity for you to grow your career in an international market.
A well-established company is under new management and in new offices, presenting the opportunity to work for a business with a start-up feel but significant investment behind them. Today, the e-commerce business is in the process of being completely revised and updated providing the customer with a service-oriented, cross-channel shopping experience. This is an English-speaking company, so lends itself well to anyone looking to work throughout the European markets without the necessity of another language (Not to say this isn't a plus!).
What youll be doing
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, this role suits itself well to an experienced SEO specialist with strong analytical skills and a proven track record of data-driven decision making. The successful candidate will be a team player who is able to take initiative to come up with great ideas, to engage people throughout the business to ensure their huge SEO potential is optimised.
As the Seo specialist, your role will be partnered with the Online Merchandising team, Product content, Social Media and the rest of the Digital Team.
Although this is a more junior role, it has lots of growth potential, so would suit itself well to somebody who is looking for real career progression and a chance to make their mark within a brand new team.
What experience youll need
- Strong experience in using Google Analytics.
- Excellent specialist knowledge within all aspects of SEO a must.
- Solid analytical and numerical skills and highly data literate.
- Proven track record of data-driven decision-making.
- Ability to explain and describe SEO to non-techies.
- Knowledge and experience with some of the following tools; Moz, SEMrush, MozCast, Google My Business, Google search, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Microsoft office.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a very competitive salary of up to £30k (DOE), however please still get in touch if youre a little over this banding as there could be scope to extend for exceptional candidates.
Please get in touch with Marlie to hear more about this role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
SEO jobsSearch all jobs
— lovely Household BrandLocation:Tunbridge WellsSalary:Competitive
— Market-leading Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— Exciting Eco-Friendly Fashion BrandLocation:Central LondonSalary:£30-40k