Senior Social Media Account Manager
— Independent Integrated Agency
- Working with the innovative and exciting Digital and Social Team.
- Paid and Organic Senior Social Media Manager role.
- Brand new role due to agency expansion.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join one of Londons brightest integrated agencies. Joining a team filled with the best in the business, youll have the opportunity to work across a range of top-tier global B2B and B2C brands. This Senior Account Manager role is a mixture of Paid and Organic Social Media working agency side, optimising the amount of traffic driven to client sites through Social Media channels.
What youll be doing
Youll be working within the Digital team, reporting into the Account Director. In your day to day youll be working on all things Social - Paid and Organic, from planning, implementing and running the campaigns to writing and planning budgets. Working with clients in both the UK and internationally, you will also monitor and report on campaign performance whilst representing the company in an articulate and professional manner. Google Ads and Google Display Network experience are also essential for this role and you will use your experience to help mentor and support more inexperienced colleagues.
What experience youll need
- Social Media management experience in agency side, focusing on campaigns.
- Experience managing the Social campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance.
- Able to plan Social Media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Experience in managing budgets and multinational Social Media campaigns.
- Google Ads certified and experience with Google Display Network is a must.
What youll get in return for your talents?
On top of a very competitive basic salary, the successful individual will also benefit from a fantastic working environment, excellent long-term career opportunities and a highly competitive range of benefits. These guys offer regular internal and external training (at all levels), 360 reviews, personal development plans, health and dental insurance, flexible working, and plenty of company socials.
Get in touch with Marlie (01179269530) if this sounds like it would be a good fit for you!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services / Biddable Media & PPC / Content & Social Media jobsSearch all jobs
— Innovative Research CompanyLocation:SwindonType:Salary:Up to £36k
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k