Social Media Account Manager - Tech
— Independent Integrated Agency
- Working with innovative and exciting Technology clients.
- Social Media Manager role.
- Brand new role due to agency expansion.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join one of Londons brightest integrated agencies. Joining a team filled with the best in the business, youll have the opportunity to work with some of the worlds most innovative and disruptive technology clients. This is a Social Media Manager role working agency side, optimising the amount of traffic driven to client sites through organic Social Media channels.
What youll be doing
Youll be working within the Business and Technology team, reporting in to the Account Director. In your day to day youll be working on all things social - mostly Organic but knowledge of Paid is a huge plus, from media sell-ins to driving the delivery of strategic written or multimedia social content. Working with Clients such as LinkedIn, Qlik and VMWare, youll work closely with them to deal with requests, keep them abreast of campaign results and consistently deliver the highest quality content, ensuring that all writing is of a high standard and error-free.
B2B Technology experience is essential within this role, so you can lend a hand in developing and mentoring less experienced team members. If youre forward thinking and ambitious, with a real interest in working at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, look no further!
What experience youll need
- Social Media management experience in agency side, focusing on organic campaigns.
- B2B Tech experience is a must for this role.
- Experience managing Social campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Confident in presenting to clients and senior stakeholders.
- Able to plan Social Media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Experience in managing budgets and multinational Social Media campaigns.
- Love of all things technology and the ability to find the creative side of technology and business.
What youll get in return for your talents?
On top of a very competitive basic salary, the successful individual will also benefit from a fantastic working environment, excellent long-term career opportunities and highly competitive range of benefits. These guys offer regular internal and external training (at all levels), 360 reviews, personal development plans, health and dental insurance, flexible working, and plenty of company socials.
Get in touch with Marlie (01179269530) if this sounds like it would be a good fit for you!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services / Biddable Media & PPC / Content & Social Media jobsSearch all jobs
— Thriving Digital AgencyLocation:CardiffSalary:Up to £24k
— Global Multi-channel BusinessLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Innovative Research CompanyLocation:SwindonType:Salary:Up to £36k