Digital Marketing Executive - SEO & PPC
— Exciting Retail Brand Offering
- Exciting new position to develop and make your own.
- Lovely office and fantastic culture.
- Ambitious business to grow your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand that has seen exceptional growth over the last few years. Theyre looking for a digitally savvy Marketer to come in and take charge of the digital offering, so a great opportunity to drive both sales and their online presence from day one and also grow your career with the business.
What youll be doing
Reporting into the Managing Director, youll handle all aspects of Technical / Content site audits, identifying optimisation, Keyword research / Tracking, alongside competitor analysis. The role will cover the entire online customer journey, including PPC and SEO, Email marketing, Social Media, Affiliates and any additional channels you bring in as part of your overarching strategy.
Using customer data to draw insights on where the site can be improved, and bringing this into your strategy along with your experience in digital marketing. Youll be building and managing PPC/SEO campaigns across search engine partners and be responsible for weekly reporting to business stakeholders. Working with the Social media executive, you will help build effective and targeted Paid advertising campaigns across the Social Channels.
What experience youll need
- Broad digital marketing exposure from agency or client side.
- Have Impeccable attention to detail and excellent Content writing skills.
- Channel experience across PPC, SEO, Email Marketing and Social Media.
- Have a fundamental understanding of Paid Social, Content, PR and how this impacts SEO.
- Ideally exposure of working for a big brand or in a corporate environment.
- High level of numeracy and analytical ability to analyse customer data.
- Exceptional experience / knowledge of PPC and SEO is a must.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is an exceptionally competitive salary in the region of £35-45k, so please enquire for more information.
Please drop Marlie a line to hear more details on the role!