Paid Social Account Manager
— Independent Integrated Agency
- Working with the innovative and exciting Digital and Social Team.
- Paid Social Media Manager role.
- Brand new role due to agency expansion.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join one of Londons brightest integrated agencies. Joining a team filled with the best in the business, youll have the opportunity to work across a range of top-tier global B2B and B2C brands. This is a Paid Social Media Manager role working agency side, optimising the amount of traffic driven to client sites through Paid Social Media channels.
What youll be doing
Youll be working within the Digital team, reporting in to the Account Director. In your day to day youll be working on all things Paid Social, from planning, implementing and running the campaigns to writing and planning budgets. Working with clients in both the UK and internationally, you will also monitor and report on campaign performance whilst representing the company in an articulate and professional manner. Google Ads and Google Display Network experience is also essential for this role and you will use your experience to help mentor and support more inexperienced colleagues.
What experience youll need
- Social Media management experience in agency side, focusing on Paid campaigns.
- Experience managing Paid Social campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance.
- Able to plan Paid Social Media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Experience in managing budgets and multinational Paid Social Media campaigns.
- Google Ads certified and experience with Google Display Network is a must.
What youll get in return for your talents?
On top of a very competitive basic salary, the successful individual will also benefit from a fantastic working environment, excellent long-term career opportunities and highly competitive range of benefits. These guys offer regular internal and external training (at all levels), 360 reviews, personal development plans, health and dental insurance, flexible working, and plenty of company socials.
Get in touch with Marlie (01179269530) if this sounds like it would be a good fit for you!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Marketing, Agency Client Services, Agency Digital Project Management, B2B Marketing, B2C Marketing, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Comms Planning / Strategy, Digital Media, Integrated Marketing, Social Media jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k
— Respected Integrated AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£30k