— Market Leading Tech Brand
- Fast-growth eCommerce brand.
- Established team to integrate into, with strong processes in place.
- Great culture and a brilliant working environment.
This premium, well-established brand is looking for a PPC Executive to come in and help drive their PPC offering. The team has been hugely successful in driving eCommerce in recent years and the PPC Executive will take charge of paid channels as part of a broader team.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the PPC manager, you’ll be responsible for all PPC/Paid channels in-house including Adwords, Bing and Social (mainly Facebook), with tools including Google Analytics. You’ll use this feedback to work alongside the manager and help shape the paid search strategy, becoming an integral part of your day to day as experience in this area grows. Given this role is working as part of a wider team, you will assist with reporting to other senior members in the business (such as the Head of eCommerce), and look to understand the wider impact of PPC across other channels.
What experience you’ll need
- Hands-on PPC experience, from either an agency or client side.
- Ideally, experience working on high profile, complex paid search campaigns.
- Worked across Google Ads, Bing Ads and Apple Search (Apple search is a bonus!)
- Exposure to reporting tools such as Data Studio or Tableau.
- Analytical approach to breakdown customer data and draw inferences to tweak your campaigns.
- Able to work well as part of a team and coordinate with other internal stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer for this one. Usual benefits included as well as other perks! The offices have a huge amount to offer as well, regular social events and a fantastic culture. It’s an environment the team loves working in!
Please get in touch with Marlie with a CV to hear more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Biddable Media & PPC / Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— Successful Global RetailerLocation:DunstableSalary:Competitive
— High-end Luxury BrandLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive
— Fast Growing Tech BusinessLocation:BathSalary:£30k-£40k