Social Media Expert
— Leading, highly established UK business.
• Opportunity to develop the social media strategey for an exciting new product.
• Dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Flexible working.
This leading and innovative business is seeking a passionate and creative Social Media Expert to join their Digital Innovation Team and play a leading role in the marketing of an innovative new product.
What you’ll be doing
As the Social Media Expert, you will not only manage but also develop the entire social media strategy for a very exciting and brand-new product. You will produce, manage, and analyse detailed strategic marketing plans in line with the businesses KPI’s and marketing objectives.
Working closely with the wider marketing team, you will analyse various social media channels and utilise your wealth of knowledge to recommend how to attract the right target audience.
You will have a true passion for social media, and be responsible for developing and delivering marketing plans, managing the social calendar and the analysis of campaigns. Excellent communication skills are essential, as you will need to maintain a strong working relationship with agencies and various stakeholders both internally and externally to the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• A true passion for social media marketing, with proven success in delivering successful strategies and high-quality content.
• Demonstratable experience of campaign delivery, including budget control.
• Excellent communication and Copywriting skills.
• Highly analytical, and not afraid to interpret data to make key decisions and improvements.
• Proven experience in developing and nurturing team members.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Demonstratable experience of relationship management experience, ideally with marketing agencies.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of £35-40k is on offer dependent on experience, plus the opportunity to work for a true industry leader. Please enquire for more information.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Alice for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Marketing AgencyLocation:Marlborough / RemoteSalary:£35-45k (DOE)
— Renowned Ecommerce AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25-35K
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K