— Respected International Retailer
- Remote working options.
- Retail brand growing at pace.
- Opportunity to manage a Junior Merchandiser.
This established business has a large multi-channel offering and is one of the fastest growing retailers in their sector. As an experienced eCommerce Merchandiser in the team, you’ll be responsible for driving revenue through the website for specified product categories and analysing performance.
What you’ll be doing
Driven by analysis of ecommerce metrics and an understanding of the category plans & strategies, you will plan & execute effective ecommerce merchandising campaigns You’ll provide relevant insights to the buying team and wider business to highlight online shopping trends, top sellers & worst performing products so they can adjust stock accordingly.
Furthermore, you’ll liaise with suppliers to enrich product data, including product videos, images and detailed product descriptions, work with designers to develop creative content that is on-brand, and then update the website accordingly.
You’ll need to plan effectively to ensure all content updates for your categories are on time to allow for the catalogue launch and during the catalogue cycle. In addition, you’ll work closely with the marketing and buying team to ensure your merchandising campaigns align with the overall trading plans and objectives.
Optimising the user journey to provide the best experience to customers will also be part of your role. You’ll be expected to feed objectives to the IT department to produce feature pages that are visually appealing, informative and ultimately drive conversions.
Alongside your online merchandising activities, you will guide and develop your Junior Online Merchandiser in order to help improve their skill-set and be a valuable member of the team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a similar online merchandising or trading role.
- Management / mentoring experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical ability, confident managing spreadsheets and using this to handle data.
- Experience of using analytics tools to identify trends and take appropriate actions, i.e. Google Analytics, Core Metrics, Fredhopper.
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of how eCommerce Merchandising impacts online turnover
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify problems and demonstrate use of initiative.
- Natural relationship builder and excellent communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £30-35k is on offer, alongside a company bonus and other benefits.
Please send your CV through to Rina for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 12 month FTC with a respected retailerLocation:Remote / South-WestSalary:£30-33k
— Unique Global RetailerLocation:ManchesterSalary:Competitive
— Ethical eCommerce BrandLocation:ExeterSalary:£27-32k