Technical Business Analyst
— Greenfield opportunity
- Excellent salary + shares and benefits.
- Greenfield opportunity with plenty of scope for growth.
- Flexible working environment with remote/office split.
I am working with a highly innovative mobile technology company based in London who have achieved exponential growth over the past year and are continuing to build out their team accordingly.
What you’ll be doing
As the business scales they are looking for a Technical Business Analyst with demonstrable experience of Product Implementation to join their Programme Management team. The business work with a squad-based architecture so you will work directly with cross-functional teams, taking ownership of your respective product roadmap whilst also supporting with the planning and scoping of key product initiatives.
In this role you will work within an Agile/Scrum environment to define technical requirements for the Engineering team as well as facilitate workshops and support technical conversations with the Product Managers and cross-functional squads, scoping User stories for strategic initiatives.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Prior experience working within a product team.
- Solid understanding of Agile/Scrum practices.
- Strong technical understanding and ability to communicate effectively with highly technical stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
An excellent salary (with bi-annual reviews) + shares and benefits package. This includes 33 days holiday, individual learning budgets, paid gym membership and much more. This business offers a flexible working environment as well as remote/office based split.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Working in a product focused environmentLocation:LondonSalary:65,000
— Global EngineerLocation:WiltshireSalary:45,000 - 57,000
— Interactive SoftwareLocation:Bristol + RemoteSalary:£Competitive