Full Stack Software Engineer
— Innovative start-up
- VC backed start-up with previous investments in Uber, Transferwise & Spotify.
- Challenging, progressive ideas.
- Exciting tech stack.
We are working exclusively with an exciting software marketplace, with VC backers of some of the most successful technology companies globally. This start-up is revolutionising the way software developers find and apply for job roles. It’s a really exciting time to join this business as they go through a major growth period.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience using multiple programming languages and learning new things at pace.
- 3-8 years of experience programming in a production environment.
- A strong communicator capable of justifying decisions, pushing the boundaries and coming up with new, innovative ideas.
- The backend is in Elixir, you can learn this on the job but you need to have full stack experience.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be working directly with the founders and other developers as part of a tight-knit product team.
- You will work in a fast-paced, exciting environment that is constantly evolving.
- You will build features throughout the whole journey, and deploy on a daily basis.
- The company uses GitHub and continuously deploys to a Kubernetes cluster hosted on Google Cloud Platform.
- You will bring new ideas to the table and will have accountability for the tech stack.
- You will have the opportunity to be an innovator, be creative and work with the most exciting technologies to grow the platform.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary, along with meaningful equity. 27 days holiday (excl bank hols), learning & development budget, wellness budget, health insurance, flexi working, and more...
Please apply with your CV and Sophie will be in contact to discuss!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Visit live sporting events to see your work come to life!Location:MalvernSalary:£30K - £40K
— Innovative insurtech businessLocation:London - RemoteSalary:£90000 - £100000
— Diverse projects, incredibly talented teamLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£50K - £70K