Junior Backend Developer - Python
— Mission-Led, eLearning start up!
- Mission driven Ed-tech business.
- Training and development opportunities with a dedicated training budget.
- Competitive salary + excellent benefits including stock options.
What you'll be doing
This well-funded e-Learning start- up, backed by experienced investors are on a mission to make education accessible to everyone, irrespective of their background or social situation in life. With a team of experts already in place the business is now looking for a Junior Backend Developer to support the functionality and scalability of the website.
Working within the engineering team, you will support the development and maintenance of new features, communicate updates to API endpoints across the team, and understand the implications of such changes to the web and mobile applications.
For the time being the role is fully remote but when we get back to some version of normality there will be a mix of remote and some office-based work, which will be based in London.
What experience you'll need to apply
- 1 years’ experience in a commercial environment with a backend programming language – preferably Python.
- Experience with databases, both SQL and no-SQL.
- Ability to debug and fix code.
- Team player and desire to learn.
What you'll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary and stock options as well as other great benefits, including training budgets.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0117 926 9530 to register your interest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— World renowned digital entertainment business.Location:BristolSalary:£25K-£30K
— Outstanding Digital AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25K-£30K
— React, Redux, node.jsLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £65,000