— Health, sports and well-being
- Be the first tech hire in the business with huge amounts of potential for growth and progression into Lead/Head of positions.
- Be part of a buzzing sports and health company delivering high quality code.
- Hybrid model with a mixture of home and office working. Health and wellness programs, gym discounts, yoga classes, mental health support and private healthcare.
An experienced PHP/WordPress Developer is needed to join a dedicated business working within the sports and health sector. This is a very unique opportunity, and this will be the first in house technical hire. The business is ready to bring all work in-house and evolve the sites further whilst building up a team. This would be a great place to improve your skills and gain leadership skills as this area of the business grows.
What you will be doing
You will be joining as the first in-house developer; you will be fully supported by other members of the team whilst you settle into the role and will have access to the agency they have used over the years during the handover. You will be leafing the digital strategy for the business and will be working closely with the marketing team to maintain and develop technology solutions. There will be a mixture of back and front end work, and you will bring fresh ideas for improving the websites.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience as a PHP/WordPress Developer.
- Expert PHP and MySQL skills.
- Fantastic front-end skills – HTML5, CSS3.
- WordPress – Custom plugins and themes.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Keen problem solver and strong trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Good team player!
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- An interest in sports, athletics etc would be great too!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
20 days holiday plus the 8 bank holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas. Company pension, cycle to work scheme and flexible & remote working. The company is also in a growth and development phase and are launching a ‘People Programme’ that is around learning, development, and growth for staff and how the company can support and facilitate this. It’s a really exciting time to join the business and they are really keen to support staff where they can be it through learning, development and networking opportunities and contacts. In addition to this, there are lots of health and wellness programmes including mental health support, gym discounts, yoga classes, private healthcare and health cash plan.
If you think this is the role for you then send your CV over to Amber – firstname.lastname@example.org
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— EdTech Comapany Recognised WorldwideLocation:Remote / BristolSalary:£60K-£80K
— 6-Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £550 p/day - "Outside IR35"
— Digital Healthcare TechLocation:London/RemoteSalary:£80000 - £90000