Senior Front-End Developer
- Greenfield project building a bespoke, elegant B2B software application
- Agile methodologies in a global company
- Great opportunity for development and career progression
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established property company based in the heart of the city of London. With a number of exciting projects ahead, the business is looking for a strong mid-weight or senior front-end developer to join this incredible team. The role will firstly be working within the Data & Insights team on a greenfield, bespoke application project. Working within a well-established scrum, the team works in an agile environment in 2-week sprints. The application should be at MVP stage at the start of the year, so its the perfect time to join as they finish the minimum requirements and then the fun of building out the front end of the application can really take hold.
What you’ll be doing
This well-known property company is looking for a mid-weight to senior Front-End Web Developer to join the team based in the City of London. The successful candidate will work on exciting projects including creating a bespoke internal database. The team is made up of Front-End and Back-End Developers, Product Owners, QA's, PM's, BA's and reports into the Digital Technical Delivery Manager.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Have strong commercial experience within core frontend coding skills (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with React.js and Redux
- Excellent commercial experience with 3rd party integrations and API’s
- Experience with end to end testing (Cypress)
- Previously worked to Agile methodologies
- Experience with Google Maps API, Node API’s and AWS Lambda would be advantageous
What you’ll get in return for your experience
An amazing opportunity to join a well-established global company. With excellent holiday allowance, generous bonuses, pension and more.
Please apply with your CV and Sophie will be in contact to discuss!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 6 Months Initial - RemoteLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day
— React.js, Cyber SecurityLocation:BristolSalary:£35K-£50K
— Ongoing transformationLocation:BristolSalary:£40K - £45K (potential flex)