Lead Delivery Manager
— digital and creative
- Lead a brand new team
- Enjoy a modern, flexible culture.
- Take a career step with opportunities to train and develop
My client are a household name social enterprise with a sophisticated digital product team consisting of development, design and product staff, they are investing in a new agile delivery team to own the roadmap for digital and creative products whilst working closely with both teams.
What you’ll be doing
You will be leading a team of 3 delivery managers and wrking cross functionally with creative leads, product staff and the wider team to make sure thye are meeting key deliverables, coordinating people across various product teams with adaptable methods and processes for project flow and efficientcy.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Expert knowledge of agile principles and processes as well as Kanban.
- Proven experience of delivering multiple products in line with an overall product roadmap and strategy.
- Excellent versatile stakeholder manager skills..
- Strong knowledge of digital products- web, mobile- as well as experience of creative production across print, video and more.
- Play a big part in the direction and implementation of the delivery strategy.
- Management of budgets, resources and planning.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
30 days paid holiday, exceptional pension scheme, excellent flexibility with working from home options as well budget for training and personal development.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Product Management (Delivery) / Product Management (Discovery) jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K