Insight Analyst (12 months FTC)
— This is one of the main authorities and key economic on UK tourism.
- Work for a tourism authority which has been voted as the World’s leading in its history.
- Work as part of a team that directly contributes to the success of UK tourism.
- Set for a record-breaking year in 2020.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be working in the Analytics team and closely with the Head of Global Analytics to derive insight from a rich data repository to aid in the company's focus on driving UK tourism. This will involve working to ensure data is properly handled, interpreted, and the feedback is effectively delivered back to key stakeholders or decision-makers.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- You will need to be comfortable using SPSS, R, or MatLab to perform statistical analysis.
- You will be proficient in Excel.
- SQL scripting experience.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Adwords and Search Console would be very beneficial.
- A 2:1 in a numerate or research-based subject.
- Experience in Tableau is very advantageous. Other visualization tools would also be helpful.
It is important to highlight that not all of the above skills will be essential, but in some cases are preferable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
- £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
- You will get to work with part of a very well-managed team that is looking to grow.
- The role will be based in Central London.
- A good and flexible benefits package.
- Chances to travel across the Country and sometimes Internationally.
Please get in touch with Kye Williams with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Vibrant Software HouseLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— A global agency with projects running across multiple international markets.Location:LondonSalary:Up to £60,000
— One of the largest and most established Financial Services in the Gloucestershire area.Location:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £35,000