— Exciting, rapidly growing company
- 6 Month Initial Contract.
- Lead role - develop the organisations DevOps strategy.
- Great office environment - cool, industry disrupting products.
One of the UKs most exciting new brands is looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience of Ansible & Terraform IaC, for a potentially long-term contract.
What you'll be doing
You will be defining DevOps strategy and implementing CI/CD pipelines. There are no line management responsibilities but this would be considered a senior role within the business. Definitely a hands-on post, you will be a Linux expert with significant container knowledge - Docker or Kubernetes.
What experience you'll need to apply
- You will be an experienced DevOps Engineer will a good all-round knowledge of DevOps.
- You will have worked with: IaC (Terraform), Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS & potentially GCP.
- You will be an expert in Linux, modern Cloud and DevOps techniques.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The client is offering a day rate of up to £600 p/day - all quotes from exceptional candidates will be considered. The Central London location is easily commutable from surrounding areas.
If you are interested, please apply via this advert and I will call you back.Back to jobs