— Working on an exciting digital transformation project.
- Opportunity to work for a globally renown property business.
- Be a part of a growing business.
- Opportunity to be the first DevOps hire in their tech team.
My client are on the hunt for a DevOps Engineer with experience using the Cloud Platform. This will be their first DevOps hire and if successful you will take control of the DevOps best practices and processes across their business. A successful candidate will be implementing DevOps and development projects. These projects include the design and build of cloud infrastructure and data platforms, CI/CD pipelines and tooling.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be responsible for applying DevOps best practices of automation, TDD and Infrastructure as Code to deliver technical solutions to product teams. Able to build, develop and maintain a cloud-based platform.
- Participating in the process of strategic project planning meetings and provides guidance and expertise on system options, risk impact and costs vs benefits.
- Evaluating existing applications and platforms, providing recommendations on improving performance and identifying practical alternative solutions and modifications.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Knowledge of AWS platforms
- Reasonable fluency in at least one of: Python, BASH
- Deep knowledge of GNU/Linux
- Knowledge of configuration management tools
- Solid understanding of CI and build engineering
- Understanding of cloud concepts
- Experience of IP networking and physical networks
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- £60,000 - £85,000 dependant on experience plus bonus.
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays.
- Exceptional pension scheme.
- Flexible working.
- Lots of other great benefits.
If you would like to know more about this role please click the link to apply.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Exciting opportunity to drive innovationLocation:Remote/LondonSalary:£80000 - £95000
— Tech4Good scale-up, sustainable engineeringLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K
— Get your SC Clearance!Location:TewkesburySalary:£40K - £45K (potential flex)