Digital Project Manager
— Agile, digital transformation
- Super exciting digital, green-field web re-platforming
- Well established Property company
- Offices in The City (remote for now)
Our client is looking for an Agile Project Manager, who thrives off working on exciting software/ digital transformation projects. You will be a key part of this project, joining right at the start of the gathering requirements stage, working closely with the Business Analysts and Technical Delivery Manager.
What you'll need:
- Experience successfully delivering complex software projects using Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and current web technologies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, strong presentation and writing skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders and the delivery team
- Able to assess commercial impact of project decisions
- Experience with documentation and workflow tools (e.g. Jira and Confluence)
- Proactive, resilient and able to deal well with competing priorities
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse personality types
- A ruthlessly efficient, natural forward planner who is also able to think creatively and adapt to work around project challenges
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- An outgoing upbeat team-player who is able to get the best from people and brings enthusiasm and positivity into a group
What you'll be doing:
As the project manager you will be a central cog in delivering the programme of work. You will work closely with business stakeholders, product owners, business analysts, and the development team to ensure requirements are clear, there is a common understanding of scope and deliverables, and high-quality work is delivered on time. You will coordinate the delivery team, creating robust, fully costed plans with a clear view of dependencies, risks, and issues. You will facilitate meetings, track and report progress against agreed milestones and manage expectations of stakeholders.
What you will get in return:
- A very competitive salary
- Associate Director level benefits, including discretionary bonus, company pension plan, health care etc
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Website & App DevelopmentLocation:BristolSalary:Very Competitive
— B2C Luxury Clients (Digital Agency)Location:Bristol + RemoteSalary:£On Experience
Location:BathSalary:£30K - £40K