You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior UI Designer
— 12 Month FTC
- Solid 12 month UI contract.
- Join an enthusiastic team of ambitious creatives.
- Fantastic location & open-plan office spaces.
We’re looking for a top-notch Senior UI Designer (with a mobile-first approach) to join a leading content, media and publishing business in central London. With an impressive client list, long term partnerships and exciting growth plans in place; this is a genuinely exciting time to be part of the business.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining a close-knit creative team made up of product owners, developers, designers and UX specialists. In this role, you’ll be tasked with delivering slick design solutions and enhancing the overall digital experience for one of the business’s established clients list.
Sitting within a fantastic open plan office space; collaboration across departments is encouraged – there’s no doubt you’ll be given the creative freedom to allow your designs work to flourish and get the most out of working as part of an agile scrum team.
Ultimately, we're looking for someone who has already honed their responsive digital design skills, has an interest in interaction design, had solid exposure to working on mobile platforms/apps and is passionate about putting the user and the forefront of everything they do. This is by no means a pure visual design role – an understanding of UX principles such as research/testing would be beneficial as you’ll also be prototyping new design ideas and most importantly testing that your designs function in the real world.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A portfolio of stunning digital designs in a commercial context.
- UI design experience across responsive web and apps.
- Have a strong rationale behind your design work
- Experience working with component/pattern libraries.
- Knowledge of frontend technologies.
- Have a user-centred approach to design.
- Experience in building/developing design/brand guidelines.
- Comfortable in an agile environment.
- Thrive on collaboration.
- Understanding of UX testing.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as joining a highly successful business, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus a host of additional benefits such as childcare vouchers, holiday sale & purchase scheme, pension, cycle to work scheme and more.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.