Lead Service Designer
— Cutting-Edge UX & Service Design Agency
● Work with a varied client base immersed in new technologies.
● Great culture and work / life balance.
● Generous commission scheme to reward new business opportunities.
We are looking for a Lead Service Designer to join a cutting edge UX & Service Design agency.
As a Lead Service Designer you will be a charismatic leader with a high emotional quota (EQ) who can create a strong team dynamic where others feel inspired to deliver a world class service to a varied client base.
What you’ll be doing
The Lead Service Designer will lead a highly experienced & dedicated team of other Service Designers and User Experience practitioners (including researchers and interaction designers). You will play an important part of the business development lifecycle by pitching to potential clients, questioning briefs & evangelising the service design offering that you & your team can deliver.
You will work with businesses across healthcare, government and education as well as brands immersed in the media sector, gaming, travel, tourism and technology. As a Lead Service Designer you’ll get to work with clients developing the latest hardware and software technologies including Drones, AI & VR.
As a Lead Service Designer you will work end-to-end from initial research, strategy, design workshops & design deliverables. As well as leading a small team you’ll just as comfortably work alone.
What experience you’ll need to apply
● Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team.
● Able to do full UX process from a user research through to UX design.
● Proven experience of leadership / mentoring other team members.
● Preferably agency experience.
● Well experienced with the latest prototyping tools and techniques.
● Experience of selling new ideas to clients.
● Able to write detailed reports to a high standard.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a close-knit agency with a family feel and great work life balance. There is a generous commission scheme, an annual company bonus, annual training budget, company pension scheme, Bupa healthcare package & Virgin gym membership.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs